Merry Morning Cake

Since my daughter was having a pizza party at school, I wanted to make a nice cake to go with it :) It's not the biggest or prettiest cake, but I like it. Made from milk chocolate cake and covered in marshmallow fondant. 


Merry Morning's logo is a sun, hence the sky, clouds and, of course, the sun - which is made from rice krispies treat :) 



So many views! Can you handle it?? 


It needs something else.. something...


Sugary! Candy!! :) Skittles around the outside and Starbursts shaped into stars. Funny story, my first three Starbursts I forgot about in the microwave and they went crazy big and bubbly... and then when I went to wash them out, they turned into cool crystallized Starbursts. 


And there you have it. A nice happy cake for the little kidlings at my daughter's school :) Hope they fun with the sugar high!! 

Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EPIC KIRBY CAKE!!

Easter Sunday Cupcakes

Lifting Cakes