MUDKIPZ!

You read that title right. This cake is going to be a Mudkip from Pokemon. If you don't know what it is, then here is a picture of it below. 

Look, a Mudkipz! So for this lovable little guy, I started off with Funfetti Cake Mix :) 




Then I shaped the larger cake into the main head of Mudkip and the smaller cake into the head-fin thingie... Of course, I was told this looks more like a turtle with a huge head... 


Add the blue fondant for the skin tone. 


Then I rolled out my orange and pink fondant for his mouth and his.. umm... cheek flaps? Hehe, it looks like he's drooling... Why it looks like that is because I use water to stick the fondant to the fondant. Very easy and water is definitely edible :) 


Now because of limitations on time, I was sleepy and I was babysitting while baking this, I just used black frosting for the details and marshmallows pieces for the white eye part... I'm tired, so my vocabulary is very limited right now. 


So there you have it! It's not perfect, and I wish I was able to make it a little wider, but with only a few hours to make it, I say "not bad". It served it's purpose for a laugh for my buddy BCD :) I'LL MISS YOU BCD!!! I'LL KEEP BAKING FOR YOU WHILE YOU ARE GONE!!!!! 

Until next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EPIC KIRBY CAKE!!

Easter Sunday Cupcakes

Rainbows for Tracy!