Maybe I Can Do this Professional....

I was asked by friend to make her a birthday cake. And I have my daughter's cake coming up as well. My co-workers also seem to like when I bake, so hey, couldn't I at least make a profit here?? 

Eh, maybe not. Anything with food nowadays seems like too much trouble. It might take the fun out of baking too - and you never want to take the fun out of cupcakes! So as I was saying, I have some baking coming up, so look forward to those! 

Since my daughter's 2nd birthday is coming up, I'm planning on something.. epic. A layered cake with all of my daughter's favorite things! :) Maybe some cupcakes on the side and some other desserts my husband likes - maybe mini cheesecakes with oreos or snickers, or cake/brownie pops! I'm getting all excited already! 

Comments

  1. That's not a bad idea! You can always make a set menu and limit the orders you take :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EPIC KIRBY CAKE!!

Easter Sunday Cupcakes

Rainbows for Tracy!