All I See is Dollar Signs...

For my husband's class, he wanted to bring in a cake and volunteered me :) He suggested a cake in the shape of a dollar sign so here we go! 


For the cake, he chose the birthday cake mix. So I baked it in an 9'' pan and using my edible green marker, I drew out the design and began cutting. 


Close enough, right? 


I frosted the entire shape with vanilla frosting and then dotted green frosting to embellish on the shape a bit.


Outlined the green frosting with semi-sweet chocolate chips and used the remaining green frosting on the bottom edges.


And voila! A dollar sign cake that took me about an hour - not including the wait time for the cake to bake. 


A pretty yummy looking dollar sign if I say so myself :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EPIC KIRBY CAKE!!

Easter Sunday Cupcakes

Lifting Cakes